- This event has passed.
2020 Caucus Training
January 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm MST
Our Cache County GOP Executive Committee has put together a one-of-a-kind caucus training! From the moment you walk in the doors to the moment you leave, you will be participating in a mock caucus “maucus”.
What you will learn:
- How to credential by going through the credentialing process yourself
- How to run a caucus meeting by watching a designated precinct host conduct the meeting from beginning to end
- How to conduct nominations/elections for precinct officers, state and county delegate positions (including alternates)
- How to count the ballots
- How to report the results to the County Party at the end of the caucus meeting
- What the responsibilities are for each position and how to pass that info on to the newly elected precinct officers and delegates
Our goal is to provide best practices as an example for you to learn from as you attend this training. Suggestions on increasing efficiency and what has worked best in your precinct will be welcomed after the training.
Mark your calendars for these one of these two important trainings!
(It is only necessary to attend one. We have one at the north end of the valley and one at the south end for your convenience, but please attend whichever training fits best with your schedule)
SATURDAY January 18, 2020
2:30 – 4:00 PM
Thomas Edison Charter School – North Campus
180 East 2600 North
North Logan, UT
WEDNESDAY January 22, 2020
6:30 – 8:00 PM
Thomas Edison Charter School – South Campus
1275 West 2350 South