Come listen to a panel discuss the pros and cons of forming the Cache Water District. The issue is on November’s ballot for voters to decide.
Wednesday, Oct. 26
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Cedar Ridge Middle School
65 N. 200 West, Hyde Park
• Rep. Jack Draxler: Will discuss State Water Issues and Bills
• Voneene Jorgensen: General Manager-Bear River Water Conservancy District
• Bob Fotheringham: Cache County Water Manager
• Mark Anderson: Attorney for Water Issues
• Todd Adams: Deputy Director-Utah Division of Water Resources
• Bryan Dixon: Utah State University, Environmental Consultant
The monthly Legislative Town Hall meetings have been sponsored by our local Republican Legislators, Rep. Curt Webb (Providence), Rep. Ed Redd (Logan), Sen. Lyle Hillyard (Logan), and legislative candidate Val Potter (North Logan — running unopposed for House District 3).