Important Message From the Chair
Dear Republican Friends,
Regarding Lincoln Dinner
In light of Governor Herbert’s announcement today about large gatherings and for everyone’s welfare, we are postponing our Lincoln Dinner until later in the year. The dinner has been rescheduled for Saturday, August 29th.
Regarding Caucuses & Conventions
The State Party Chair, Derek Brown, has released a statement postponing caucus night and changes which are being made to the upcoming State Convention.
We do not know yet when Caucus will be rescheduled. The State Nominating Convention will not be held in person nor will our County Nominating Convention.
I am working together with the State Party and our County Party Executive Committee to solidify alternative methods for still allowing delegates to vet each candidate and cast their votes for their desired candidate. When I have more information, I will let you know our plan moving forward.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact any member of the County Party Executive Committee; our contact information can be found below.
Yours in Conservatism,
Chris Booth | Cache GOP Chair
Letters From Our Elected Officials
- Representative Joel Ferry, Utah House, District 1
- Representative Val Potter, Utah House, District 3
- Representative Dan Johnson, Utah House, District 4
- Representative Casey Snider, Utah House, District 5
- Senator Scott Sandall, Utah Senate, District 17
- Senator Lyle Hillyard, Utah Senate, District 25
- April 16 at Online
- April 25 at Online
- August 29 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm MDT at The Riverwoods Conference Center
|Vice Chair||Shellie Giddings||435-881-7529||vicechair@CacheGOP.com|