Duties of the Executive Committee
• Chief Executive Officer.
• Presides over meetings of the Cache Central Committee, the Executive Committee and Advisory Committees and effectuates the policies determined by these committees.
• Performs duties as prescribed in the bylaws or as assigned by the Executive Committee or Central Committee.
• Arranges biennial review of Central Committee Finances.
• May vote to break a tie-vote in the above mentioned meetings.
• Assist the chairman in the duties of that office.
• Exercise powers of the Chair during the Chair’s absence
• Perform such duties as assigned by the Chair, the Executive or Central Committee.
• Keeps minutes and attendance records of all meetings of the Central Committee, Executive Committee, County Conventions and Advisory Committee.
• Prepares the agenda for the meetings.
• Custodian of the minutes, files and records as delegated.
• Accounts for all monies of the Central Committee.
• Keeps regular books.
• Member of the Finance/Budget Committee.
• Submits records/books for examination or audit at the request of the Central Committee or Executive Committee.
• Keep precinct officers informed.
• Other duties as directed by the Executive Committee and Central Committee (see below.)
The Executive Committee also:
• Works with the State Central Committee to conduct campaigns; works with local candidates to campaign
• Meets Monthly to plan.
• Organizes and effectuates county conventions.
• Organizes and effectuates Caucus Night, at the instruction of the State Central Committee.
• Traditionally the members of the Executive Committee have also participated in parades throughout the county, helped organize and carryout the Lincoln Dinner (or other fund raising events) and set up and work the party’s fair booth at the Cache County Fair.