Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Sky View High School Auditorium
520 S 250 E, Smithfield, UT 84335
Credentialing begins at 6:30 pm
Meeting begins at 7:00 pm
Please join us for the 2018 Lincoln Day Dinner.
Pricing is anticipated to be similar to last year’s event. Tickets and tables will be available to pre-order, and (unless sold-out) also available at the door.
We are still working on finalizing the details. The program of events, keynote speaker, and other details may be found here as information becomes available.
- Interim Chair: Dale Buxton
- Vice Chair: Mark Hurd
- Secretary: Desiree Hennessy
- Treasurer: Teresa Jewkes
- District 1: Dale Buxton & Natalie Levi
- District 3: Chris Booth & Lyndsay Peterson
- District 4: Lee Edwards & Seth Humphries
- District 5: Geoff Cox & Ladd Kennington
- Gina Worthen
- Boyd Pugmire
- Layne Beck
- Lyle Hillyard
- Val Potter
- Alternate: Joe Levi
At the request of the State Party, a vote of affirmation of our Ex-Officio State Delegates was held, which passed.
All are two-year terms. For information on duties, please go to Leadership Duties.